15

7 - DAY MOUNTAIN LION HUNT WITH DOGS (Dry Ground Lion Hunt)

Currency:USD Category:Hunting Start Price:10.00 USD Estimated At:0.00 - 0.00 USD
7 - DAY MOUNTAIN LION HUNT WITH DOGS (Dry Ground Lion Hunt)
SOLD
8,750.00USDto floor+ buyer's premium + applicable fees & taxes.
This item SOLD at 2019 Feb 07 @ 20:33UTC-8 : PST/AKDT
During the week of February 4th-10th you will be able to contact Auction Support at 406-404-8765.
TH-15
7 - DAY MOUNTAIN LION HUNT WITH DOGS
(Dry Ground Lion Hunt)
FRONTIER OUTFITTING
GT Nunn
P: 505.350.9775
E: gtnunn@aol.com
W: www.frontieroutfitting.com
BOOTH #1038
DONATION: 7-day Mountain Lion Hunt with dogs. This is a dry ground lion hunt with G.T Nunn in New Mexico.
DATES: Spring 2020
ADDITIONAL HUNTERS: Additional hunter can be added for $7,500.
AMENITIES INCLUDED: Meals, Trophy Care, Transportation from Lodge to Hunting Ground.
AMENITIES NOT INCLUDED: License fee of $365
LOCATION: Magdalena, NM
Accommodations: Hunting Lodge
VALUE: $7,500

SPECIAL NOTES:

This is a fully donated hunt by the outfitter. 25% of the proceeds will go to the Wild Sheep Foundation with the other 75% going to support the efforts of the New Mexico Council of Outfitters and Guides (NMCOG). NMCOG is the only sportsmen organization in New Mexico with a full time lobbyist in the state legislature actively fighting to protect the rights of all hunters; resident and non-resident. The NM hunting industry is facing some uphill battles against well-funded anti-hunting groups. During the 2019 NM state legislature, which began Jan. 15th, NMCOG will be fighting to protect coyote hunting, trapping, non-resident hunter opportunity, and the management ability of the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish. Without the tireless efforts of advocacy groups like NMCOG who fight to protect hunters at the local level (the primary place that laws get made) there would be no basis for hunting centered conservation. Please help support hunter advocacy through your support of the New Mexico Council of Outfitters and Guides."
WSF World Headquarters | 412 Pronghorn Trail | Bozeman, MT 59718 USA | Phone: 406.404.8750 (800-OK-FNAWS) | Email: info@wildsheepfoundation.org
Copyright © 2022 Photography Credits | Refund Policy | Chapter/Affiliate Login | Terms & Privacy | TAX ID - 42-1109229